When homeowners go online to look at HVAC sites, it’s usually because something substantial needs to be done. Usually, replacements or major repairs are required. Repair and installation prices are the most popular searches, overlooking routine maintenance. Ignoring it is a costly mistake. Always keep in mind that proper maintenance will ensure smooth performance in the short and long run. According to research, proper HVAC system maintenance can:
- Increase comfort
- Increase system capacity
- Lower operating costs
- Insure longer equipment life
You’ve come to the right place if you’re thinking about obtaining a maintenance plan.
The Max Performance Maintenance Plan
Enhance your comfort, energy savings, and peace of mind with our Max Performance Maintenance Plan!
We have Easy payment options:
Easy Monthly Installments from $17.99/month or a single annual payment of $199 Per Year.
Member Plan Benefits Include:
- 2- Peak Performance Tune-ups! (One in the Spring for Cooling. One in the Fall for Heating! We make sure your system is ready for each upcoming season!)
- Priority Scheduling
Experiencing a breakdown? As a Member, you come FIRST!
- 24 hour service for plan members
As a Member, you can depend on us 24/7!
- 15% off any repairs
All machines break eventually. But when that day comes, you NEVER pay regular price as a Member
- 5% off Future Equipment needs as well as Our Clean Air Indoor Air Quality products
Consider how much money you’ll save with our maintenance plan!
- Enhance Comfort
Once your home’s HVAC system has been examined, cleaned, and is working at top efficiency, your family’s comfort can improve.
- Decrease operating costs
A good maintenance plan can lower operating costs.
- Improve Reliability
Our Peak Performance Program increases the reliability of your comfort system by detecting and resolving minor issues before they become major issues.
- Up to 80% of all air conditioning and heat pump compressor failures could be eliminated
There’s a good possibility that the failure will be resolved if the problem that caused it was addressed quickly.
- Refrigerant should never need to be replaced
If it must be added every year, there is an actual leak that should be repaired.
- Decrease air conditioning or heat pump electrical usage
A dirty evaporator, condenser, or blower could increase system electrical usage by 50% or more.
- Avoid reduced efficiency
Just 1/100 of an inch of dirt or film on an evaporator coil can reduce efficiency by 5%. Un-repaired small problems can lead to very expensive repairs.
- Electrical components wear out over time
When a compressor contactor or run capacitor fails, compressor damage can occur.
- Reduce repairs
A routine inspection of electrical controls and refrigerant components could save you hundreds of dollars in needless repairs.
- This service may pay for itself several times over in energy savings alone
Annual safety checks can eliminate dangerous problems and save on energy.